Marketing Manager Job Description
Staff Position: Singles, Buckhead Church
The Singles Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the creation and distribution of marketing content to drive awareness, growth, and audience engagement within the Singles brand.
Strong project management background; detailed-oriented; experience in digital, social media, and email marketing; creative writing and graphic design skills.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business; at least 2-3 years of marketing management experience.
- Develops annual and quarterly marketing plans to drive brand engagement and retention
- Oversees the building and execution of marketing campaigns to support specific objectives across SIngles channels (email, website, landing pages, social media)
- Project manages all graphic design, web development, video/photo content creation, including all partnerships of agencies, contractors, and NPM teams
- Ensures all creative assets meet brand standards
- Community manager for all Singles social media channels including managing responses and engagement with audience
- Project manages all creative video/photo shoots as well as day-of event and gatherings marketing
- Responsible for design, ordering and distribution of all Singles team staff, volunteer and leader swag
- Utilizes key data and analytics to drive future campaign elements and decision-making with agency and stakeholders
- Manages and tracks marketing budget and resources with accountability to Director of Singles
- Fulfills additional Singles responsibilities as assigned
Full-time (Sunday–Thursday; select evenings and Saturdays as needed)
If interested, please send us your resume.