To create an appealing, engaging, and healthy environment for single adults to connect relationally through the logistical and leadership support of Singles Gatherings
Director of Singles Ministry
Required skills and qualifications
- Education: bachelor's degree or higher
- Specific skills
- Volunteer management
- Event planning
- Budget management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least two years of experience
- Technical expertise: graphic design is a plus.
Singles Gatherings Leaders
- Recruit 30-45 Singles Gatherings leaders per cycle (three times per year).
- Develop and equip leaders.
- Work with the Singles Gatherings team to create programming and content for Leader Labs, leader kick-off events, and leader appreciation events.
- Attend as many Singles Gatherings as possible to observe the environments as a leader and as a participant.
Singles Gatherings Logistics
- Manage Singles Gatherings registration and email inquiries from up to 1,000 Singles Gatherings participants.
- Work with Singles Gatherings team to create and implement written programming, promotional materials, and email content.
- Work with Marketing Director to implement marketing plan for Singles Gatherings.
- Provide administrative support for projects related to Singles Gatherings (Web development, branding, follow-up surveys, etc.).
- Be responsible for general communications related to Singles Gatherings, including inquiries by phone, email, Web, and Guest Services.
Singles Team Responsibilities
- Provide day-of support for Singles Series and Singles Events.
- Perform other duties for Singles Ministry as needed